The DSRs 400J (Digital Solid State/Disk Recording System) is designed specifically for airborne applications requiring high data rate and storage capacity in a small, rugged and lightweight package.
A sealed, non volatile, solid state (flash) memory cartridge enables the recorder to operate at high altitude and under severe vibration and shock conditions typically encountered in airborne applications. An interchangeable hermetically sealed Disk memory cartridge can be used in same chassis. A standard DCRsi interface provides plug compatibility in existing DCRsi installations. Embedded 100baseT or Gigabit Ethernet interface supports direct connection to airborne and ground networks.
- Data rate to 600 plus Mb/sec
- Solid State capacity up to 2.2 TB
- Disk capacity up to 960 GB
- Low power consumption
- Compact size
- Small mass
- Removable flash memory cartridges
- IRIG B Time code Input
- RS 232/422 Control Interface
- Discrete line Cockpit Control
- Optional, single board, external high speed PCI computer interface.
- Read-While-Write Capability