The Ampex DSRs 410 Playback Ground Stations is designed to download data collected on Ampex DSRs Airborne Recorders.
The Solid State or Disk Removable Memory Modules (RMMs) are inserted into the RMM Port located in the front of the DSRs 410. The ground station is 19" rack-mountable PC-Hosted Windows XP, network attached platform.
- Gigabit Ethernet for FTP Downloading of Data for Archiving
- Downloaded Data may be Processed & Evaluated Locally
- HSM-Based Data Archiving / Retrieval
- Powerful Server for Post-Processing: MetaData, Timebase Correction
- IRIG 106 Chapter 10 SW-Based De-Multiplexing & Reconstruction
- Central Management Software for Data Cataloging & Distribution
- 19" Rack mountable
- Windows XP