The Ampex DSRs 420 Rackmount Recorder / Download Station is designed to operate as a ground based instrumentation recorder or
to download data collected on Ampex DSRs Airborne Recorders.
The DSRs 420 uses Windows or Linux operating systems and is designed for standard 19" rackmount. The Solid State or Disk Removable Memory Modules (RMMs) plug into the RMM Port located in the front of the recorder.
- Gigabit Ethernet for FTP Downloading of Data for Archiving
- Downloaded Data may be Processed & Evaluated Locally
- HSM-Based Data Archiving / Retrieval
- Powerful Server for Post-Processing: MetaData, Timebase Correction
- IRIG 106 Chapter 10 SW-Based De-Multiplexing & Reconstruction
- Central Management Software for Data Cataloging & Distribution
- 19" Rack mountable