The TuffServ™ 100v Video Server: multifunction HD-SDI video encoder, server and recorder.
The Ampex TuffServ™ 100v Video Server is a a remote video encoder, server and recorder designed for airborne surveillance and reconnaissance applications. It accepts HD video signals with up to 60 frames per second (720 lines) or 1080 lines (30 fps) through an HD-SDI (SMPTE 292M) interface and encodes it for recording and/or transmission onboard the aircraft or over a data link. The system is compact, light-weight, low power and fully ruggedized. It is ideal for both manned and unmanned platforms.
- Compact, Light-weight, Low power, Fully Ruggedized
- Ideal for both manned and unmanned platforms
- Real-Time Video Streaming
- Solid-state media storage options
- HD-SDI Video Input/ Output; Video Encoding Options
- Recording to Compact Flash
- Integrated HD Playback
- Base Mount or DZUS Rack Mount
- Integrated Video Monitoring
- Environmental Qualification MIL-STD-810E Physical; MIL-STD-704F Power; MIL-STD-461E EMI