Cyber Security for Industrial Control Systems
Our new Colorado Springs facility includes a Cyber and Electronic Analysis, Development, and Integration Laboratory (CEADIL). The CEADIL will provide state-of-the-art development, testing, modeling, simulation, and training for the full spectrum of cyber and electronic equipment, applications, and personnel with an emphasis on cyber operations and airborne/ground-based control systems and associated networks. AMPEX’s CEADIL is the hub for the ICS cyber security solutions you choose from:
- Cyber and electronic attacks against virtual replications of your ICS with your vendor hardware in the loop. Companies fix ICS security after they are hacked, so why wait? Get attacked now!
- Attacking your ICS through less common, but highly susceptible attack surfaces like radio frequency (RF) antennas (i.e. microwaves) and solar panels in addition to IP network and human insider threat entry points.
- BLUE Lightning – AMPEX’s patented endpoint protection device; does not rely on known malware signatures; detects zero-day and spoofing attacks; learns your normal operating parameters over time to identify very small, but harmful changes within existing alert thresholds; includes non-malicious wear detection for conditions-based maintenance to increase equipment lifespan, saving you money.
- ICS security R&D
- Education, training, and incident & mission rehearsals
- On-site consulting & remote monitoring