Air, land, sea and space platforms generate an ever increasing volume of data, which, is outpacing the ability to effectively review and analyze the information. AMPEX has developed BLUE IQ to mediate this problem by providing cognitive data analytics using deep learning at the airborne, space borne or ground sensor.
BLUE IQ is a high speed, high capacity, rugged compute device, which uses Machine Learning Content Analytics to perform complex analysis and decisions based on the content of the data being acquired, in real-time, on the platform.
BLUE IQ moves analytics functionality to the point of data acquisition; offering data, image and video identification, tagging and annotation. Thus, reducing the workload for human operators/analysts.
How will BLUE IQ benefit you?
- Provides data and video identification and understanding at the sensor
- Provides KLV annotation metadata within the FMV downlink
- Provides cueing for the operator/analyst in the real-time feeds
- Provides quick search recording index of objects of interest
- Provides analysis and understanding of telemetry and EW data
Our flexible convolutional neural network processor can be trained for a wide variety of identification functions, and then retrained as threats change. Eliminating the need for high power servers, our fully integrated Deep Learning System has been designed to work within our existing device platforms. BLUE IQ has been engineered for compatibility with our current hardware and in many cases, only minor modifications may be necessary.