Control System Cyber Security for
BLUE Lightning is a high speed, high capacity, rugged compute device that can discover, define, analyze and mitigate cyber threats and vulnerabilities. It offers cyber defense for rugged platforms and critical infrastructure. BLUE Lightning monitors, detects and if necessary, defends air, land, sea, and space platforms and critical infrastructures, in real-time. These proactive capabilities enable the platform to more readily disrupt and neutralize cyberattacks as they happen.
BLUE Lightning utilizes endpoint protection technology to provide data security for platforms in the Air, Space, Land, Sea realms. BLUE Lightning is a complete control system network security solution that offers a unique method of anomaly detection and prevention. BLUE Lightning has been specifically designed and developed for real-time monitoring and detection of anomalous network activity. Additionally, the BLUE Lightning device has the ability to detect, identify and make defensive decisions via machine-to-machine engagements.
How will BLUE Lightning benefit you?
- Saves you money
- Does not rely on known malware signatures
- Learns normal operating parameters to identify small, but harmful changes within existing alert thresholds
- Detects intrusions, malware, and abnormalities at the physical layer
- Detects zero-day attacks
- Defends against spoofing attacks even after successful exploit of the PLC or RTU
- Includes non-malicious wear detection for conditions-based maintenance to increase equipment lifespan
- Deployable in line with the network or as an out-of-band configuration
- Scans and monitors industry standard protocols (Modbus, DNP3, BACNet, and GOOSE), others possible with development
- Generates alarms that are saved to the sensor monitor for diagnosis and action