Ampex Data Systems, Inc. is a small, innovative technology leader providing affordable EW and ISR compute and storage systems for ground, airborne, and near earth mission applications.
Ampex Data Systems Corporation (ADSC) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Delta Information Systems. Inc and is headquartered in Hayward, California with a laboratory in Colorado Springs, Colorado, and a subsidiary in Japan, Ampex Japan, Ltd. Our products are also offered in other major overseas markets through distributors.
Ampex is an industry leader in high-capacity, high-performance data storage systems capable of functioning in demanding environments on land, at sea, or in the air. ADSC products are principally used in applications to acquire, process, and store intelligence, surveillance, reconnaissance, electronic warfare, mission system, and flight test data related to aerospace and maritime vehicles and their associated ground stations.
Not a vendor, but a partner.
Ampex can customize and develop solutions to meet your specific requirements.
– Speeds ranging from hundreds of Mbs to hundreds of Gbs
– Capacities ranging from GBs to hundreds of TBs
Open Architecture, Non-propriety Systems
– Future Airborne Capability Environment (FACE) compatible
– Certifiable Linux integration platform
– COTS processors and storage
Experts in Ruggedization Standards
– Advanced encryption solutions
– Machine learning technology
– Onboard cyber security technology