*Datasheet Coming Soon*
Ampex Common Compute Environment (ACCE)
The Most Feature Rich Software Suite for Data Acquisition, Management, and Storage.
- Recording, playback, reproduction, configuration, control, file serving, indexing, and transformation
- User software optimized for recorder management
- Promotes commonality of interface across devices
- Hardware agnostic – host on non-Ampex devices
No matter how great any onboard data storage hardware is, it can only be as good as the software used to manage data capture and the hardware itself. Both tasks can be extremely complex, and without the best software to execute them, your data as at risk. The Ampex Common Compute Environment (ACCE) software suite takes the complexity out of data and device management, so data integrity is the top priority. ACCE is common to the Ampex TuffServ family of systems and creates the most seamless recording environment in the industry.
Although ACCE is the most feature rich data collection software suite on the market, it is also very user friendly. Its web-based graphical user interface (GUI) makes executing the most sought-after data and device management functions simple and intuitive.
The most sought-after data collection features include:
- Software-defined Recording – Arguably the most desired ACCE feature, software-defined recording allows users to break the lock of proprietary hardware once required to capture certain types of data. With ACCE, users can define the recording data structures and control protocols to enable the capture of the most common flight test data types without having to acquire new hardware, saving users money. As data formats or standards change, ACCE can adapt. For example, if users need to record PCAP, IRIG 106, UDP, iNET, IENA, TCP, etc., using the same hardware, they have the flexibility to do so with ACCE. ACCE also lets users create a separate file for each data channel rather than having to disaggregate a single file of multiple data types during post mission processing.
- Zero Data Loss Functions – ACCE helps ensure zero data losses by ensuring adherence to file naming conventions, file system integrity monitoring, and a high level of kernel integration. ACCE also helps ensure zero data loss by providing interrupt request (IRQ) management, enabling users to prioritize recording.
- Third Party Software Facilitation – ACCE provides an open platform to facilitate the use of third-party software. For example, if third-party processing software is added to the storage hardware, ACCE can direct the data to that software.
- Time Management – ACCE ensures collected data is accurately timestamped and can maintain a reference time by syncing to multiple types of external time sources (GPS, IRIG, IEEE 1588).
- File Indexing – In addition to time, ACCE adds other user-defined metadata to the information stored to assist with data retrieval and analysis.
- File Access/Transfer– ACCE uses modern networking infrastructure protocols for data access and transfer (FTP, Samba, NFS, SCP).
Critical Device Management Functions
Removable Media Management – ACCE enables easy data offload and the media is intelligently managed with the ability to safely mount, unmount, format, encrypt, or secure erase your data
Configuration, Command, and Control – ACCE provides multiple ways to control and monitor your TuffServ to include remote access, status lights, and a status panel. ACCE also provides an easy-to-use command line interface to integrate your TuffServ via serial or over a network.
Health Monitoring & Built-in Tests (BIT) – In addition to having multiple BIT functions, ACCE constantly monitors dozens of TuffServ system parameters and alerts users in real time if problems occur. ACCE ensures when you press record your data gets priority and all of it is being captured.
Wireless and Tablet Functions – ACCE also helps customers connect to their TuffServ systems wirelessly and with tablets using the tablet version of the software.
The Ampex Common Compute Environment (ACCE) software suite takes the complexity out of data and device management, so operations occur with zero data loss. ACCE is common to the Ampex TuffServ family of systems and creates the most seamless recording environment in the industry. Not only is ACCE is the most feature rich data collection software suite on the market, it is also very easy to use. Its web-based GUI makes executing the most sought-after data and device management functions simple and intuitive.